Neville Jewellers Gift Card
Our gift vouchers available to purchase online are redeemable online only.
If you would like a physical gift card that can be spent instore, please give us a call and we can arrange this for you.
Delivery & Returns
Delivery & Returns
- WHAT ARE YOUR DELIVERY CHARGES?
- HOW LONG WILL DELIVERY TAKE?
Delivery of goods normally takes between 2-5 working days after an order is placed with us. If for some reason we are unable to process your order within the quoted time period – for example, if an item you have ordered is out of stock, specific ring size is unavailable, or a ring size or product has to be specially ordered in – we will contact you to advise on how long you can expect delivery to take by email to the email provided to us at the time of order.
- We offer a click and collect in all stores, please call for details.
- These policies cover items bought from our online store and all goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging, in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- Please note that earrings purchased online are dispatched in a hygiene seal packet and are eligible for exchange/refund only if returned in their original packaging.
- Custom costs apply for orders to the UK. The customer is responsible to pay the custom costs in order to receive their order.
Return an Item by Post
Should you wish to exchange or return an item, please return the item to the address below by signed for courier, e.g. Registered Post. All goods must be returned unworn, in original packaging, in original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase.
Items presented in in-store are only eligible for an Exchange - stores cannot process a refund.
Blackpool Shopping Centre
**For hygiene reasons, we regret that we cannot accept the return of earrings once the packaging has been opened. This does not affect your statutory rights.